Once in a long while, I love to make this.
All I need is a quarter of a carrot diced and 2 eggs, beaten.
For taste, I prefer to put a dollop of oyster sauce instead of soy sauce.
And of course pepper powder!
Someday, I bet that putting in Tabasco sauce would be awesome!
The most important thing is: must have 2 pieces of cloth ready.
Because once the eggs goes in, I need to hold the kuali by the ears and pusing pusing... to make the omelette properly spread out and round.
The best part of frying this is to flip the omelette over and later to fold it into four without breaking. So pretty, right? Hahaha!My inspiration for making carrot omelette comes from this.
Carrot and Pea Omelette!This is found at Neopet's Giant Omelette for you to feed your neopet.
Everyday it's random what sort of omelette you can get there.
One day I was bored with the thought of plain scrambled eggs.
Was thinking how nice my neopets get to eat such varieties.
The thought of this came to my mind, and since it sounds more humanly edible compare to others...I just tried. Minus the peas because I didn't had any.
It turned out successful the 1st time,
and from then onwards,
it's the one and only dish I can be assured I don't screw up in the future.
Hahahaha!

Keat Kim!
ReplyDeleteCook for me! It's about time too, since me + Yuh Shan always cook for your tummy last time.
I wanna eat! I wanna eat! I wanna eat!!!!