Monday, June 23, 2008

A#'s debut

Presenting the latest member in my kitchen counsel. Mr. A#!!!
The challenge for him before being accepted into the kitchen counsel was this:
Muahaha!
Of course, he had some help from Ms. Chink, Mr. Tink and their owner.
And A# passes with flying colors!!
Kawai!!!!Congratulations, A#!!!!!

Pictures are all courtesy of San!

I felt proud using her old mixing bowl and baking utensils.
Like when I found her old clothes.
And I believe God timed it perfectly.
Because the mixing bowl made it's appearance only this last week.
After being wrapped up and hidden away for so many many years.
She used to bake us birthday cakes,
although I wasn't fond of all that raisins,
I enjoyed the icing cream.
Hahaha!
Everything was just waiting for me to take over,
And I want to remember this moment,
For I made use of her baking things.
And it turned out alright.

2 comments :