Before going, I was excited because I couldn't imagine GROW being all decorated up for a wedding. I was amused to find it decorated in purple and white.




The exchange of rings.
It really cracks me up when I see the grooms stumbling through their vows.
Too bad so many people with cameras.
They block my eeky shot!!!
Boy, was I mad....
Some parts of the ceremony I've not witness elsewhere before.It really cracks me up when I see the grooms stumbling through their vows.
Too bad so many people with cameras.
They block my eeky shot!!!
Boy, was I mad....
Like after they officially got married, they gave their first tithe as a couple. And before they walk down the aisle, they went to the groom's side of the family and later the bride's side to greet and acknowledge their families as a couple.
It was a teary moment to see the bride being hugged by her dad for quite a while, as if he was letting her go....and her mum cried.Hahaha!
There was a dinner reception after that.
Kawaii!! Some fillet.
I didn't eat much dinner because I munched on cookies in the afternoon.
My appetite was open up however, for the cake.
They just left a plate in the middle of the table and I kept taking till I forgot to leave some for Ms. Ooi.
Hehe!
My exclusive eeky shot, after the dinner and all!!I was really happy to have shot this with only one other camera around.
Hahaha!
I hope I won't be killed for publishing this.
I think this would have made me on the hit list of 2 couples.
Man, Bubu is married.
I've known Bubu since I started attending GROW. She used to sing backup with us and it was good to have a friend on stage back when I was so nervous to be there. Later on when she went down to UM for her studies, she was on my bus route and put under Chor Kong's care. We had our good times. Haha!I had a lump in my throat watching her walk in...
Sumit the groom, is one of lead guitarist in church. At one point he was the only lead guitarist we have. There's never a practice with him around that I don't crack up in fits of giggles because he comes up with the most outrages jokes or we're laughing at his forgetfulness. Bubu still has to finish her studies in NZ and he's going to follow her there. We won't have him 'goreng' with us anymore.I'll miss the funnies....
It was good to meet up with Ms. Ooi and catch up. I haven't been much of a good girl in finding her although I'm back in BM permanently. I took many shots of her with various people. Hahaha!




No comments :
Post a Comment