My first in GROW.
Details later.
As usual, I want to blog about the little darlings first.
Caught a shot of these flower girls dancing after the ceremony was over.
She knows she has my heart on her leash.
She's always taking advantage of me.
Natania's the little darling everyone adore.
She gives me a piece of Twisties when I asked for it, okay!
Sigh.....
She's always taking advantage of me.
Natania's the little darling everyone adore.
She gives me a piece of Twisties when I asked for it, okay!
Sigh.....
Am super happy that I got a shot with the two of them again like I had at Christmas!
I finally got a shot of Natalie, the little one who went 'Mummy, wor yau mam mam...'
But sadly, she's at the ice queen age.And I couldn't bear to bluff her with 'tang tang' promise.
Maybe someday....
Not wedding related wise,
Yesterday, I had the privilege of driving this little girl back to her house from my aunt's place.
This is the pretend ice queen.
She wanted to sit my car, but won't tell me directly.
Very cheeky. Hmph!
Felt like kidnapping her with me.
But the tears would have been too scary for me.
Hahahaha!
Man, I love them all.
They grow up so fast, that soon I won't be able to spin them or cuddle them.
Sometimes, I wish that time can stand still for them.
To stay innocent, always.

No comments :
Post a Comment