Hahahahaha!
Okay, I promise this is the last one for this week.
Awhile back (the week I got Blinky), Bee and I went to this place called JL Gourmet Cafe in Prangin for dinner. JL.....but I keep remembering it as JLo Gourmet. Sounds like they were trying to ring a bell with a certain artiste.
So from Blinky's eye....
JL's set meals let you choose a drink, a soup, a main course, and ice cream for dessert!And it's worth it because there's quite a variety to choose from.
Pasta section. Where we opt for the Fettuccine Cabonara.
Fish section. I forgot the name of what we ordered.
Our drinks and soups came first.
Since Bee recommended ordering 2 different types of soups to try, I choose the broccoli soup.Although it looks more gross than appetizing, I really like it as the broccoli was finely blended and it's not heavy on the cream. Maybe it's just me the broccoli lover.
Here's the mushroom soup decorated with a few bread croûtons in it.This was also finely blended but much more creamier.
Ta da! The pasta arrived!
It was creamy, and I like that it wasn't all sticky when it gets a little cold because we were waiting for the fish to arrive before we started eating. The bits of ham and mushrooms in it was overwhelmed by the sauce though.
The fish came all wrapped up and the waitress sliced the foil open at our table.Nice!
The fish was really tender and no bones, although it could have been nicer marinated before hand.The tomato paste it's cook in was flavorful and on it's side are tomatoes, corn, carrot, onions and green beans.
We asked for small plates so that we can share.Really balanced meal, haha!
We also get to choose the ice cream flavor of our choice for dessert.
Which I forgot to take picture of.
Hehe!
Comparing the pictures here with the ones from the wedding dinner, I'm discovering that terrible lightings can make pictures look terrible.
No comments :
Post a Comment