I'm getting over my cold,
and it's finally June!
Weee!!!!
I'm loving Donald Miller's 'Blue like Jazz' right now.
He's awesome in taking issues by the horns, things no one wants to put into harsh writings about Christian living.
Thanks, Nana!
Books been a blast although I've slowed down tremendously due to my need to sleep and get well faster that way. Another 6 and a half to go!
I'm thankful for wisdom in ways I cannot comprehend today.
Sometimes I think if I took all the advices I give other people, I would be a so much better me.
But that in itself is another story, and the focus at that point is just that; 'other people'.
After all, not everything is about me, myself and I.
Words of the day.
Knowledge isn't power when you're not acting upon them.
Love is not a commodity.
No comments :
Post a Comment