Saturday, May 28, 2011

I'm Tired

of having such a long bout of cough and flu.
of being mad at irrational personalities surrounding me.
of being idle a lot.

Am thankful that I've been able to work from home the past 3 days.
For books bought and borrowed the week before.
For Giotto (some amazing chocolates from Germany that outshines every other chocolates so far, I think I meant to say it's right at the top of my list of chocolates right now.).

Am thankful for friends who comes alive when I need the slightest hint He still cares.

Am thankful for reminders of my youth. Convent celebrated Teacher's day today and sparked quite a few memories.

Was remembering those Boyzone crazed days. I miss SG so much today. Nostalgia.
Went through some videos of him on youtube. Too bad he died at 33.

And thankful that May is almost over.
Freaking June can't just get here soon enough for me.
Looking forward to non-existent, non-planned holiday that will probably happen sometime between July til December. If I can wait that long. A timeframe is sort of a plan, I suppose. >.<

Looking forward to working in a new environment on Monday. NOT!
Construction dust filled environment that I've been avoiding all week.
'Open space' concept is just bleah. What happened to having some little privacy?
I suppose it also means I have to find some better crying spot of my own.

At the rate I'm going, I think I won't even pass 200 thankfuls in a year.
I need to be more thankful.

No comments :

Post a Comment