I loved having drumsticks in my hands.
Despite the knowledge that I'll probably hit him with them.
Which I did.
I loved playing both Syndy and Judy.
The monitor was crap about their beautiful voices though.
I loved my corner.
It felt good to be dropping off a little, while sermon was going on.
I loved being told that two weekends is something.
That it's noticeable when I'm not around.
I was touched to hear that.
Despite the sudden thought now that maybe that's because of my size.
I loved the chocolate cake in church today.
Reminded me of Christmas because it was baked by the same aunty who does it for her Christmas house party.
I loved being myself buying a ticket to FEVER on the condition I get a ride from slave driver.
Despite the awkward stares for such a request.
I loved being able to bless others.
Even more because it's currently a devious plan kept in secret from the slave driver.
I loved holding the heavy camera, taking lame shots.
And getting rare gems in the midst of many many blur shots.
I'm thankful for being loved so greatly today.
In the little things that happen and make my heart bursting to just pass them on.
No comments :
Post a Comment