After last night, I'm renewed.
Found myself thankful yet knowing I haven't been really looking hard enough through thankful eyes.
I got around to counting my thankfuls and finally got the numbers on the right track.....
So, I'm finally hitting the 100th!!!
Thankfuls
96. 3 against 1 with US boss went well today.
So relieved.
Despite not knowing if it makes a difference, at least we have spoken up.
97. For boldness to speak.
98. The ability to absorb all the studying I've done today for a meeting tomorrow.
I swear it was like reading coded maths and it was hard but I got the hang of it in the end.
Something I haven't done for ages.
99. Double Mushroom Swiss.
100. For letting me just sit in the deafening silence after dinner.
Just to sit and not think of a single thing for that couple of minutes.
It's so rare to have that these days.
My day has been good.
No comments :
Post a Comment