Thursday, June 30, 2011

Nothing more than nails.

I have just participated in a nail polish shopping spree this week.
Like, two colors on Wednesday and ordered two more online today.
And I'm still kind of looking for mood changing nail polish.
I'm so doomed. >.<""
Why did nail polish had to reinvent itself into matte, mood changing and shatter paints?

Strawberry scented nail polish remover is like the best thing they came up with to overide the alcohol smell that comes in liquid nail polish removers.
But heck, I haven't tried any orange jelly remover yet. It might even be better.

I've also been going to the big malls four days in a row.
Like Nando's and Chicago Ribs on Monday and Tuesday.
Sakae and Canton-I on Wednesday and Thursday.
That's how I end up with nail colors in my head all the time.
Gee, I need a break!

Funny thing with the nail polish craze right now is, I feel like I'm reliving all those teenage years when nail polish was a ban in school.
My nails looks so fugly considering I have to keep it short and paint unevenly with ET at every stroke.
I haven't even remove the test colors I did on the nails of my left hand the other day and it's really a mess.
But, it's like who cares and it's just awesome to have the liberty to do what I want with my nails!

No comments :

Post a Comment