Saturday, June 11, 2011

Best weekend of 2011 so far....

Been having a wonderful week starting from last Saturday.

Weekend highlight
Bitter gourd noodles.
Debating English statements with brother.
Stayed up til 4am on Saturday night since there was no morning service (all were away at camp).
Read recaps of kdramas.

Was so caught up in it like I was in my own world.
Slept in til 2pm Sunday afternoon.
Was in denial when someone mentioned they were already back from camp.
Stayed up late again for the same reasons as Monday was PH replacement.

It felt like I had escaped from everything for just that one weekend.
No drills, no worries, no forcing myself to wake up on time....
Was just awesomely splendid.

I'm so thankful to be able to find rest at home.




Weekday highlight
Marathoned X-Men and KF Panda 2 on Wednesday.
Watched Taekwondo tournament. It brought back goosebumps.
Had Boost.
Played Mozart on the Google logo, it transformed into guitar strings on Thursday in honor of Les Paul.
Stayed up til 2am on Thursday night to urm...finish kdramas.
Manicured.

And here I am. Finally.

No comments :

Post a Comment