It's good to have proper closure.
5 more days to go.
I had took some pictures with Blinky, too busy (or lazy) to update.
So head over to San's to feast your eyes on something we had a while back.
Lovely pictures. Won't mind going again with people who can accept mediocre food like Sushi King.
Looking at my creation, how far I've come.
I've made a monster, giving it wings of it's own.
Who can contain it, when I'm not here anymore.
It's time to let go, it's hard not to be ruthless.
Withholding the truth, abstaining from lying.
To find a balance, giving hope to the successors.
When you know deep down better than that.
I've made a monster, giving it wings of it's own.
Who can contain it, when I'm not here anymore.
It's time to let go, it's hard not to be ruthless.
Withholding the truth, abstaining from lying.
To find a balance, giving hope to the successors.
When you know deep down better than that.
So tired.
No comments :
Post a Comment