Monday, August 4, 2008

The Dark Knight

I absolutely love love love love love The Dark Knight.

Especially the Joker's twisted horrible mind.
Remembering that line "Why so serious?" and what happened to the poor man on the screen gives me the chills.
Very gruesome.


And I loved this line too:
The Joker: You just couldn't let me go could you? This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You truly are incorruptible aren't you? You won't kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness, and I won't kill you, because you're just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever.

It's beautiful.

And the last line of the show......

Lt. James Gordon: Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now...and so we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector...a dark knight.

It makes you wanna weep and cheer for him at the same time.

No comments :

Post a Comment