Monday, August 11, 2008

It's the final countdown

I haven't got ready my bye email.
One of the things I've contemplate on is having a fake virus attached to the email.
Or maybe just a huge BYE.
Muahahaha!

Imagine being able to throw a tantrum with my boss because I'm fearless now that I'm leaving.
Sometimes I can't believe it myself, how at ease I am with my boss. Just outrageous.
To the point where I'm declared 'terrible' right here in the office.
*sigh*

I have 2 more days to go.

One final t-con with selfishly work obsessed people.
If you are going to pretend to be nice, do it in style all the way through.
*At least I hope Monkey will be in on it and he'll talk non-stop and mesmerize me again*
I've even told my boss 'I TOLD YOU SO'......... hmph!
I wish I can stop fuming about these idiots who will reply my boss's email on top of my email but ignore me completely when I send it out earlier on. How dare they? Just because they are so high up in the organization. Hmph. On one hand, I won't have to deal with them anymore. In reality, this type of people exist everywhere.

The dreaded pretentious meal to come.
How to say 'Thank you' when you don't want it in the beginning?
Yet it would be so unethical to do a disappearing trick.
Bleah.

I think I'm starting to have a panic attack.......

No comments :

Post a Comment