This morning jumped out of bed and drag my dad for the trip to the beach he owe me.
I'm afraid I've lost touch with my selfish inner child and couldn't pull a tantrum yesterday when he wanted to rush back to mainland in the afternoon.
Man.....I'm getting old!
But at least he didn't get away with not going at all, as much as he tried to attempt it.
Faking grumpiness at being woken up at 7am does not work on me.
The retired queen of grumpiness knows all the tricks, you see. Muahaha.
Those were the good old days....
Neither of us knew how to get to the beach on this side of the sea.
It's been years since we ventured to Butterworth.
It was funny trying to decide which road will lead us to the tip of land.
We ended up at the Bagan Ajam layby after an unintentional turn into the new highway.
It did had a small stretch of sand. I guess I had to be grateful with touching sand at all with my feet. Wind blowing my hair.
Hoping the rain won't come so soon.
It was beautiful watching Penang Island being covered with dark clouds and later on some parts disappearing in the mist like view.......we on this side separated only by a small stretch of sea.... yet it rained there and not here.
Found a lone huge driftwood, with small paw prints around it.
I have no idea if the driftwood's been a ....territory marked place.
*updated 9pm 23/08/2008*
Me thinks the sea breeze did something to my system.
I couldn't take a nap the whole afternoon!
Later in the evening, went for lok-lok and pasar malam with Jen although it was a wet day through and through.
It's just nice to hang out and fill our stomachs. Muahaha!
Suffice to say, I slept very well last night.
I couldn't take a nap the whole afternoon!
Later in the evening, went for lok-lok and pasar malam with Jen although it was a wet day through and through.
It's just nice to hang out and fill our stomachs. Muahaha!
Suffice to say, I slept very well last night.
No comments :
Post a Comment