Instant bah kut teh is simply splendid.
I'm still amazed that a small packet of spices can make such a marvelous pot of soup.
Today I've decided to avoid taking any sugary stuff at home.
Hoping to balance out the brownie impact yesterday.
And am trying my hardest to ignore the screams of the brownies begging me to eat them whenever I open the fridge door.
I think it's time I persuade my dad to have a few more of them. Muahahaha.
I hope that the rest of my holiday will be filled with meaningful activities instead of just sleeping, eating and lazying like a bum. Which technically I sorta am at the moment.
I was suggesting to my dad that we go to the beach tomorrow, and he said 'Ask me go beach with you? Beach should go with your friend.' something to that intention in Hokkien. Then I replied him 'Friends working.' To which he nodded and went 'Oh, ya....'. And then I added 'You find for me la' jokingly because his tone when he said 'your friend' was something else if you get my drift. To which he replied in a very matter of fact way, 'There's a lot of gigolos on the beach. All those dark indian beach boys taking care of the boats and jet skis are mostly gigolos.' I was in shock :O :O....I went 'What??? How you know?' And he said 'It was in the newspaper.....'
LoL.........I can't believe he is that open-minded.
Or maybe he's terribly pessimistic. But still....out of his mouth it was just seriously outrageous to my ears.
And NO I'm not going to look for a gigolo tomorrow. Or ever.
*updated 5.30pm*
PS: Odie's back. I couldn't really recognize him from far without his scars. Back to remembering the number plate.
No comments :
Post a Comment