So it's over.
The bill came up to RM300 for my farewell lunch consisting of 8 of us.
I wish real hard the bill wasn't equally split to my colleagues.
The bosses should cover the damage more.
I stuck my tongue out to my boss. *grins*
And I tried to trip my boss for teasing me silly. *double grins*
After all it was my last day.
I had nothing to lose being a little evil. Muahaha!
At the end of the day, I didn't want to be alone.
Thanks Eli and Ben for companying me for dinner and a movie.
'Meet Dave' was ridiculously hilarious.
And a good distraction to keep me from self-analyzing my last day at work.
My first day of freedom....
A void appeared and I couldn't get away from.
Spent hours sleeping and sleeping and sleeping.
To waste away the day until I was back home again.
*Antenna....you owe me a dinner!!!*
I couldn't wait to get back home and was delayed by my darn braces needing 2 visits instead of one.......and it didn't help that she tells me the next time one of these brackets fall off I'm going to be charged a whooping RM30. Bleah.
All is well now I'm back home.
Back in my green room, where everything outside just fades away. *bliss*
Been to the optometrist.
Been to the library.
Been to pasar malam.
It's good to be distracted.
I'm friends with real gems.
Now looking forward to a splendid weekend,
Jamming with the worship team.
Lying in bed reading the borrowed books.
Snacking on chocolates.
And please God, just fill this emptiness.
Haha I know...
ReplyDeleteSorry!
Err.. let's make a date this Monday. Dinner. okay! :)
Still Mizi or somewhere else?
I will be coming back fr prai and collecting my car fr GreenLane, so anywhere's good.