Friday, May 2, 2014

Arrived!

I'm so thankful I made it through all the way here.
The most anxious part was when I thought one and a half hour is not enough to get through customs, security scan, walk over to another terminal and to check in for my last plane.

The length of walk from the international to domestic terminal was written 780m.
But I feel like I have walked more than double of that today.
It's been awhile since I've done such walking.

First time in ages too that I have to climb up to an upper bunk.
And there's a girl from KL sleeping underneath me.
Loaning me the use of sharing her extension ports so that I can charge my phone from up here.
Ok, truth is I didn't know it was hers. Not til I saw the main plug used a different type of holes.

The best part is she is also travelling alone. And so are others.
I'm comforted meeting people who are all traveling alone.
Like, I am no longer the odd one out. Hee.

No comments :

Post a Comment