I was going to do a post about books and Giotto and how delighted I am about both.
But that post is now on hold, because as my last on call weekend of the year 2011, the system has decided to play a joke and I have 130++ emails still to go out of 320, the rest which consumed the last 4 hours of my life that I could have been napping or reading away. >.<
So here I am taking a short sane break before the madness continues.
Also because the rest of the seniors has gone for dinners and lunch, it's only fair that I took a break as well.
I am thankful for the seniors who are helping me out, it could very well be all me alone single handedly, but this is still frying unnecessary brain cells away.
So depressing.
Bleah!
No comments :
Post a Comment