Sunday, May 8, 2011

333rd Post

Woke up thinking it was Monday and I was late for work.
And sank back into bed when I figured out it's only Sunday.
Felt more alive thinking it was Monday instead of Sunday.

The words 'If my heart has grown cold' is striking a strange chord inside, battling between denial and wondering how far gone am I. Has it gone cold? My last break was like, just in mid August.
And I can't remember what the next verse after that says.


Maybe today won't have felt so crummy if I've woken up late and gone to church like usual instead of being early and irritated myself because no one was there early for the one time I was actually early in a long while.

Maybe today would have been better if I've just gone along and smiled at every mother and wished them 'Happy Mother's Day'. Of which I did not, choosing instead to hide in my usual corner and keeping conversations to a minimum. I could have even been subconciously sulking over nobody coming early when I did. Who knows? Who bothers?



I need sleep. Tons of it.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment