Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Being loved

Waking up to yet another nightmare (involving a worship song...which is just incredibly outrageous) yesterday morning, I was ignoring the little voice that was trying to tell me 'When you hit rock bottom, the only way is UP' and other comforting soft reminders from that same little voice while going through my Monday morning routine.

The soft reminders turned LOUD and I finally burst into tears while driving to work when this song came bursting from the speakers (I've forgotten how much I loved this song).

24.

Am thankful that He knows this is what was needed,
to hit that outpouring of His love that transcends everything.

I'm not saying the stress, the pressure, the wish either to be Raymond the great or someone to just kill me isn't there anymore, but instead, I know He'll get me through this like no one else can.
I'm reminded that He loves me for who I am and not just for the gifts I can offer to Him.
I'm reminded that the focus is Him and Him alone.

1 comment :