I had a more thankful list...but because I just got the stupid list of finalized songs.....
I'm no longer in a state of fear + numbness....More like they just dumped bricks that sank right to the bottom of my heart. There's only one way when you hit rock bottom, someone please just kill me now.
21.Oats. Yes, oats. Because my dad prepares the fermented version for me when I'm back on weekends.
It definitely doesn't taste good, but it's the thought that counts.
22. Diet Coke. Because there's this tv show Life on Mars commercial where the lead goes back in time to 1973, and asks a bartender for Diet Coke, I love how the bartender looks so puzzling and says 'Diet Coke???' because it didn't exist yet!!
23. Rachel. For picking up the keyboard so well in such a short time.
I'd be stumbling back and forth between Judy and Cody without her.
Now, if only I can build my empire of femme fatales in time for next year....
Ahh.. now this is cool! 115th Anniversary of discovering X-ray.

No comments :
Post a Comment