Monday, November 22, 2010

Catch ups...

So there I was on Thursday giving up on finding the jack adapter....

The darn thing pretty much sparkled on the rubber mat off my car as I opened my car door to get in on Friday afternoon.

Yes, I am pleased and thankful (#38) and right now it kinda reminds me of how often when I've given up that things fall into place.

Mudball making was...not just mudball making as I've assumed.
It was a whole lot of fun, but was a whole lot of hard work too.
Because we had to freaking mix the soil and the EM-solution by ourselves.

Thankfully there was 3 shovels, and we coincidentally had 3 guys out of our team of 8. Though they were skinny, nerdy males, at least they were gentlemen enough to take the shovels instead of leaving it to us girls to do the digging and mixing. It was however a rather dirty affair, getting all the soil evenly watered before they can overturn the soil and mix, repeating this process for quite a number of time. And the fine soil, floating up into the air everytime one of them brought the shovel up higher.
We even managed to win 2nd runner up gift hamper in being fastest to finish. It was hilarious when our supposedly tennis ball sized mudballs, turned into mexican buns 15min later because our mixture was too moist.

....

I've broken one of my CS2000 springs again, and spent a lot of time agonizing on how my orthodentist was going to kill me for breaking it and prolly setting a record in doing so. I manage to call them up on Friday and set an appointment for Saturday afternoon to replace it instead of waiting for my next appointment which was suppose to be the afternoon I leave to sg.

Instead of being scolded, she told me I could take everything off next week.

(#39) Everything.
As in I'm finally freaking free from wires and what-nots in my mouth.

Most people probably grin and go 'Hurray!' upon hearing that.
I was in such a daze I didn't reacted the way I should have, which surprised her instead.
I have a week to think if I'm happy enough with how my teeth are now.
But yet, this is just what I'm talking about, things falling into places when I do not put much thought or worry into it.... in some ways surrendering to His timing.

It would mean freedom to finally eat everything and anything (bubble gum!).
It would mean not having to make sure nothing's stuck where it shouldn't be before having a proper conversation.
It would mean smiling like the cheshire cat, if my face muscles can put up with it.

Other things I'm thankful of...
40. This beautiful glowing full moon while coming out to work today.
41. A smooth day of work today, despite the predication of tons of work because of our worldwide system upgrade over the weekend.



No comments :

Post a Comment