Over the weekend, someone reiterated what I said about Rachel really picking up the keyboard well over this last few months.
That was real cool. With an added bonus for me being mentioned as the 'sifu'.
That was a really proud, grateful moment (#30), it's good to know that I'm not the only one that thinks that way. Like something paid off. Hahahahahaha!
31. Good pasta with meat balls and sausages on Saturday. Yum!
32. I can still cut my own nails without relying on a surface to stabilize them yet.
33. Backache gone overnight without needing ibuprofen-
Yeah, silly me bend over to move some pots for my dad on Saturday. And I didn't even realize why my back was hurting like mad until really late Saturday night. Was having a hard time sleeping, but when I did woke up in the morning, it was just so much better on its own!
34. Holiday tomorrow! Wee!!!
I've sorta misplaced EPL and a newly bought jack adapter, hopefully I'll find both by the end of this week.
If I were to get another pair of Birks next month, it would mean I'd have spent over 300 on shoes this year.
I wonder if the average female actually spend that much money on shoes each year or I'm on the over the board range.
On top of that, I was earlier on also considering getting a $469 pair of Sennheiser wireless headphones.....
After some time, I finally decided that it was too insane to pull off. But its not like I don't have a Furla bag to know that something as crazy as that can be pulled off.
If I don't get Birks this year, I have another excuse to go down next year then.
Hahahahahahahahaha!
No comments :
Post a Comment