Thursday, November 18, 2010

It is one of those days

.....where there's evidence you have been snitched on but no idea how much or what exactly has been told.

.....where every word seems to be a personal 'something'.

.....where hunting high and low for the jack adapter turned futile.

.....where dinner was served with only a pair of chopsticks.

However, I suppose there are still things to be thankful of.

35. Finally meeting Ivane and as usual, the delight of seeing old friends who are now in another phase of life.

36. Mist everywhere I turned while driving in to work this morning. Beautiful in its graveness.

37. Found EPL.

And finished it. There was no dramatic climax moment in the L chapters, the movie lied.
I may have to read it over again to try and understand the oomph in the L chapters.

I'm looking forward to making mud balls this Saturday.

No comments :

Post a Comment