You see, the thing is I do know what an antelope is. It's a reindeer looking animal that lives in dry, summer, flat lands instead of wet, winter, highlands like the reindeer. And it's handsome in a kind of effeminate way compared to the reindeer.
But then my mind would drift away into word play like;
Can an ant elope? And why would it need to elope. Do ants fall in love?
And...
Why is it that the edible cantelope is only one alphabet away from an animal? Does an antelope ever ate a cantelope? And who exactly cant elope while the ant elope?
And there goes my first post on A-Z without really blogging about antelope. Did I just elope from the given word? Lol. You be the judge. ;)
handsome in an effeminate way? what?
ReplyDeleteo.O
anna @ Deeply Shallow
Haven't you notice what gentle looking eyes they have?
DeleteThe soft tender mouth and nose. Even their horns are not as menacing as the reindeer.
Stopping by on my A to Z journey. Loved your non Antelope story! :)
ReplyDeleteYour post was very clever. They're intriguing animals, I must say.
ReplyDelete