Tuesday, April 15, 2014

When the sky is your limit...

It's not easy to decide where to go and what to do.
There is this paralyzing fear or numbness and I feel stuck as time is constantly moving.
And I need to push past this fear and start packing, planning and booking.

I horrified those who plan stuff like this 6 months ahead of time.
I horrified the older generation and well wishers by wanting to do this alone.
I just wish that I can stop adding their fears to my own fear.

I know the older generation is just concerned.
But why do their views somehow always include their racist view of things.

I know most well wishers mean it as a complement.
But then why does it have to be comparative to their own fear.

I'm thankful for Vi, for encouraging this.
And the people I know that's been there and done that.
And those that do not look horrified when I mention wanting to take a leap of faith.

And I'm really hoping You are with me even when I don't feel it.

No comments :

Post a Comment