Saturday, April 5, 2014

A-Z Elephant

Big, gray creature, I hope to see you someday.
Not from a distance like in the zoo, but up close where you can sit or poop on me and I will be utterly doomed.
You certainly do have a funny nose, do you know that?
The hose of all things. How do you hose the nose then? With the hose, your nose?
This is such an entertaining thought.

Just don't hose me when I see you.
Some other living creatures like me, pick their nose, but you pick with your nose instead.
Isn't that just wild?
And what is it about bananas that makes you go bananas? Do you get a sugar high from sugar cane?
You poop in correlation with your size, but I suppose with a nose that's a hose the smell must have dispersed by the time it makes all the way up the hose.

2 comments :

  1. Hello! I'm stopping by from the A to Z Challenge. Nice to meet you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you would rather be an elephant's trunk than a giraffe's neck :P

    ReplyDelete