I swear I didn't say out loud that I wanted to eat 6 Aliens on my birthday.
Or maybe I said I wanted to buy 6 Aliens, but when Bee offered to, I chickened out.
Today...... I only told my brother to get 3 Aliens for me.
I'm not greedy (really!!!).
When I opened the box of Big Apple Donuts, imagine how surprised and gleeful I was to see 6 Aliens.
The bad news was, Blinky's internal parts have gone on an affair!!! And I couldn't take pictures.
Of course I had to 'share' with my dad, but he only consumed one.
So in the end,
The big donut fan had 5 Aliens today.
It's definitely a dream come true.
On another note, I've come to realize that I'm a sucker for presents.
I'm not sure if it's a right feeling.
I'm hoping that I'm not the only one this way.
But everytime a stranger gives me pressies, they automatically gets brownie points from me.
Increasing the speed of me liking them.
I just can't help it.
So far there's been 3-4 cases.
And I fall for it every time.
Even when I know their intention of giving me pressies is to suck up to me for reasons I can't disclose here.
Someday, I think I might even sell my family if the price is right.
Man, I wish I don't sound so materialistic!
But I can't help it, I'm confessing to who I am.
Hahahaha!
No comments :
Post a Comment