Yesterday Odie won't start up after work.
And had to be jump started to resurrect him.
Odie's heart crashed for good at around 2am last night.
His clock stopped at that time, that's how I know.
He had a heart transplant this morning.
But it isn't the same again.
Today is the 11th day in the 11th month of 2008.
What a day for things to happen.
It annoys me a heck having to go thru this so soon.
That sinking-hollow feeling when things go wrong, you can't seem to shake off even when you know you have a set of 'instructions for life' to solve it and you are calm going about it.....
I do however realize that I'm thankful and truly blessed through this experience.
For my colleague was still around when I left, because usually everyone leaves at 5pm sharp around here. She really tried to help by calling up this and that friends of hers to get a foreman over. The best part was she kept me company while waiting for the person to get here. What more she chatted up with the foreman, which is a huge relief because I'm hopeless in making conversations.
This morning, when Odie couldn't start up again, one of my uncle came over by chance.
So at least I wasn't alone when I had to call the people to come again. And he brought up the heart 'trade-in' question I wasn't sure how to bring up. Hehehe!
No comments :
Post a Comment