Last few days have been really painful to the point where I can't sleep at night.
The warzone in my mouth is getting worst.
One side has taken the tongue hostage.
Who want's to see a jagged tongue. RM2 per view.
The other side has decided to......damage the inside of my cheek in retaliation.
The warzone in my mouth is getting worst.
One side has taken the tongue hostage.
Who want's to see a jagged tongue. RM2 per view.
The other side has decided to......damage the inside of my cheek in retaliation.
And I missed last week's episode of TARA3.
Which made it all the more traumatizing because my favourite team got eliminated.
Blinky's internal organs are going on a far off journey with Blackie.
Talk about having internal affairs. (You better be bringing back a whole bunch of stuff for me, Bee! *evil grin*)
My Blinky's reputation is going down the drain committing adultery.
I believe I'm still in dry humor mode.
No comments :
Post a Comment