Monday, November 17, 2008

White, hot and sexy piano

I have totally fallen in love with the piano in the video 'Next Plane Home' by Daniel Powter.
Go take a look in youtube. But IMHO, the lyrics is absurd and the playing is utterly cheesy.
Somebody please help me find out what brand and model that piano is!!!
I can only dream of such a toy to play on!
It's so darn awesome, standing white, hot and sexy in the middle of nowhere......I couldn't believe my eyes and how utterly unrealistic it is to have a piano in the middle of nowhere. *sigh*
Don't ask me how a piano can be sexy, because.........just look at the curve of its leg man!!!
It's just inviting people to bang on it!

On another different note,
I just realized that I have worked for 15 days in a row without a full day of rest.
And I have another 4 days more to go before the weekend, making it 19 days!

I've really breached God's days of rest.

No comments :

Post a Comment