I thank God that I was able to resolve the call that came in at 6am before worship today.
God is brilliant in timing.
I'm frankly exhausted. But it's not the end of the world kinda exhaustion.
I guess 'Strength will rise as we wait upon the Lord' really is true.
Both my wrists are so painful right now I don't even know which to bandage up first.
I know they need to rest.
The whole week before has been unusually quiet in terms of incoming emails and calls that I should have been more prepared for the storm this weekend.
But having said that, I truly learnt how to stand on my own feet more this weekend than I have been for a while.
Except for my embarassing failure to leave a proper voicemail to Mr. Tom Cruise lookalike.
*Haih*
I hope I get over it pretty soon.
No comments :
Post a Comment