Greatly blessed, Highly favored, Deeply loved.
Like I do this last week or so.
I got a card all the way from Singapore. Though late, it arrived in time for my dad to bring over from BM on his weekly visit over here instead of waiting until I get back to BM itself. I am again surprised, because Vi had already wished me earlier on. Thanks, Vi!!
Like I do this last week or so.
I got a card all the way from Singapore. Though late, it arrived in time for my dad to bring over from BM on his weekly visit over here instead of waiting until I get back to BM itself. I am again surprised, because Vi had already wished me earlier on. Thanks, Vi!!
Later on, my cousin got me 2 pieces of cake!!
Anyway, the card and the cake made me reflect back on the 14 years in BM.
I still remember;
the first girl my standard I was introduced to/saw close up and more or less gave me the shock of my life because I thought all the girls in the school was going to be like that. Haha!
the ruler activated radio.
the first birthday party.
the ballet lesson.
the libraries.
the suppers.
the school cats.
the 'chikadees' Ah Kong always have.
the firecrackers.
the tong sampah that brought alot of laughter.
prayer meetings.
the make ups after years of drifting apart.
the forgiveness.
the beach.
CF camps.
Christmas celebrations.
a lot more that I can't list down here because some are way too embarassing and others makes me laugh non-stop and other more reasons.
the first birthday party.
the ballet lesson.
the libraries.
the suppers.
the school cats.
the 'chikadees' Ah Kong always have.
the firecrackers.
the tong sampah that brought alot of laughter.
prayer meetings.
the make ups after years of drifting apart.
the forgiveness.
the beach.
CF camps.
Christmas celebrations.
a lot more that I can't list down here because some are way too embarassing and others makes me laugh non-stop and other more reasons.
Most of all, I remember all of you who have grown with me!
So how can I not am greatly blessed,highly favored and,deeply loved just reflecting on my past, the people and how much I've grown especially after Christ has set me free. I am saying what I think I'm saying. And it's a joy to say it. Haha!