Yeah, finally an 'own home'.
I'm so excited about it. No more town pot holes!! Did you know that from the Jln. Sungai Rambai traffic light until the railway gate to town there's 7 or 8 pothole areas? Each area has 2 square metal pothole covers. So you have to bounce 4 times *bump bump bump bump* because of front and back wheels. I personally play 'avoid the metal bump bumps' while I drive, and once in a while I get a straight strike of smooth drive. Bingo!
The bad news is: I'm going to have a room half the size of what I sleep in now!
Ahhh.....!!! Eek.......!!!!!
And because of that, the only thing I can bring from my room now to the new house is my bed, my Billy shelf, and a small table cupboard. The one comforting thought to compensate that is that I'll be getting some new built-in furnitures. Haha!I'm sad yet excited. To leave behind these furnitures that has come all the way back from KL with me, and what more some are built by my dad with his own two hands.
Don't have emotional attachment to things, he said.
But I remember way a lot more of the past with these furnitures here with me!!, I believe. And considering how young I was when we moved here, I don't have that much memories to recall. The more reason to cling to these physical objects.
Anyway these are some views from my window.
From the back alley, a curvy perspective.
The house is painted in warm red and cream colors. Even the rooms are a little off white, which I'm glad of else it would have been so boring.
No comments :
Post a Comment