"I keep promises that are bound to bring me heartaches"
I have a whole bunch of quotes at my imeem account I'd put up earlier on while considering of having a blog. Here are most of them.
A Passing Quote
Posted in Normal Entry on Sep 25, 2007 at 1:42 PM
Current mood: fuzzy
A Passing Quote
Posted in Normal Entry on Sep 25, 2007 at 1:42 PM
Current mood: fuzzy
I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't,
Than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.
-AnonThan live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.
In One Accord
Posted in Normal Entry on Sep 24, 2007 at 8:58 AM
Current mood: thankful
Posted in Normal Entry on Sep 24, 2007 at 8:58 AM
Current mood: thankful
Play with me.
-said the slave driver
-said the slave driver
And that marks another beautiful day.....
Beautiful day
Posted in Normal Entry on Sep 02, 2007 at 6:01 PM
Current mood: thankful
Posted in Normal Entry on Sep 02, 2007 at 6:01 PM
Current mood: thankful
Mark the beautiful days,
forget the bad days.
forget the bad days.
If only everyday was as good as today....
Posted in Normal Entry on Jul 30, 2007 at 3:09 PM
Current mood: fabulous
There’s a miracle of friendship that
dwells within the heart
And you don’t know how it happens
or where it gets its start
But the happiness it brings you
always gives a special lift
When you realize that friendship
Is God’s most perfect gift.
-Anon
All I have is that special lift that I call grace.
It's a joy that imprints itself in my heart.
Thank You for having us all together.
No sacrifice, no victory
Posted in Normal Entry on Jul 17, 2007 at 11:50 AM
Current mood: tired
Posted in Normal Entry on Jul 17, 2007 at 11:50 AM
Current mood: tired
Jazz: You want a piece of me, Megatron?
Megatron: No, I want two!
And Jazz was ripped apart, just like that.....
Posted in Normal Entry on May 29, 2007 at 12:54 PM
Current mood: productive
And then he licked his brains...
Posted in Normal Entry on May 22, 2007 at 9:37 AM
Current mood: happy
I don't know what I did to deserve it......but God, I love you!
