Friday, November 9, 2007

Driving from BM.....

takes about 43 minutes to get to my workplace. I started out at 7.25am and reached the car park at 8.08am. The good news is I get to park quite close to the entrance, being this early and also because yesterday was Deepavali, so a lot of people take leave today in order to have a long weekend. Coming over the Penang Bridge there was a lot of cars and a little bottleneck right after the toll. Traffic was pretty slow moving on the bridge, but once I got into Bayan Lepas coastal road there was a big difference in the number of cars on the road.

I thought today was pretty fun although I had to wake up nearly 45 minutes earlier than I usually do if I was at my grandma's. The estimation of time, deciding what roads to take from my home, driving over the bridge in the morning, it was all a good experience in case there comes a time when I need to do that everyday. You never know. Even though the traffic is much much less than what a normal day will look like, at least now I have a picture of what it's like.

It's such a quiet day at work today.

Yesterday morning, I went to Botanical Gardens with my cousin. The pictures of that will be up soon (once she transfer/publish the pics so that I can steal some!). My hp cam is good on far shots but is pretty blur for close ups. And this below is food again. Not all went into my stomach, I swear!! Haha! I had to touch up a couple of them because of the low lighting at where I went for dinner. Actually, I brought my bro's camera there, but because there of the low lights, it auto flashes on my subjects, and well....basically I wasn't used to using the camera, so I went back to my hp cam instead.

food food food food......
I could have had another scoop of green tea ice cream actually...... =P

No comments :

Post a Comment