I've received my first present and it's from Sephora!!!!!!
Weeeee!!!!!!
On another note, this last week had been a stretch on my comfort zone.
Wednesday, I redeemed free movie tickets from GSC.
They wouldn't let me watch 2 shows, so I just took two for Boxtrolls and randomly start whatsapp-ing people if they'd like to watch. And one of them came, though she has watched it once already.
Then on Thursday, I got asked to go exercise after work on Friday. Me. The sloth.
So I agreed, deciding after all I haven't been to Botanical Gardens since last year.
Stranded in the rain on Friday wasn't part of the plan, nor was going through flash floods all over Georgetown.
I spent two days hiding at home, hoping the rain would stop and it did today when I came over for a movie, hanging out in the afternoon and sleeping over tonight.
When I came over this morning, I was greeted with my present.
Something so totally unexpected, when I still doubt if I've made them my own friends or these are still Nana's.
I've come to realize from these consecutive events that it's okay to take a step back, reach out and let in.
And it's a lesson I need to remember; not to doubt my worth or to worry what people see in me.
Your friends d la. Backside.
ReplyDelete