Saturday, October 4, 2014

Epic-ness

A stroll through BG turned into a really tiring night what with the never ending rain, falling down and flash floods.

I'm thankful that the shelter spot was just nearby and no monkeys came to share it with us despite them being really close to us.

I'm thankful for Oli to have gone for the umbrella in the rain (though I wish she had done it sooner since she was after all the faster one between us). And also for finding my specs when I lost it after falling down and getting wet anyway on our way back to the car.

I'm thankful specs wasn't washed away in the current, and despite my ankle hurting, that I could still walk. And also for not having any scrapes on my elbow and legs from the fall.

I'm thankful for not driving into any pot holes or getting any accidents despite going through flash floods and having very wet dangerous brakes as a result.

I'm thankful to have finally reached home.

I would probably think twice about going to BG soon again.

No comments :

Post a Comment