Usually I'll be springing up plans of things to do or eat for this weekend by now.
Instead, I've decided to venture into the unknown and join something tonight called....
Company dinner.
Never been to one of these in all my years of working.
What got me eager was the IMAGINATION that they'd give away a Samsung S3 for the top lucky draw prize.
Yeah, as if that's going to happen. To me. >.<
This round's theme is Hollywood so there's no hassle to just go in one of those dresses meant for wedding dinners, Christmas or Sundays I feel really good on.
And since we're on that subject, I have to attend 3 wedding dinners in these 3 months.
Which makes a Samsung S3 a little far off more in the distance.
So yeah, dreamer in the house!
The anxiousness and gripe lies in something called;
Games.
Like, what on earth will they make people play dressed in their best?
>.<`
And photo taking sessions.
>.<``
Enough said.
Hope I make it back unembarrassed.
No comments :
Post a Comment