It's October.
My emo pants are buckled on really tight.
Please forgive me.
Seeing her all curled up in bed today, stitches on her head....
I wondered if I've made the right decision.
Griffin, the 5 dimensional guy who could see the future in MIB3 would have been able to tell.
No one really asked me why I've returned, and I only volunteered the honest answer once.
Today it feels like a very heavy price has been paid for my freedom.
Thankful through this storm for;
#219 Mi online at this hour. And she's nearly never online.
Letting me let out and filling up with the right thoughts.
#220 Occupied time throughout the day.
Leaving me so little space to be in the black hole of my own thoughts.
#221 This weekend's theme is how deep the Father's love for us.
He truly does.
No comments :
Post a Comment