People who compliments after a set.
>.<```
And then I get tongue tied when what I wanna say is;
THIS COMPLIMENT BELONGS TO GOD, YOU IDIOT !
DON'T YOU KNOW THAT?
Jeez.
Breathe.....
Exhale.
Had awesome maggi goreng that I can never tire of.
Never fails to leaving me contented.
Bonus lies in being driven to and fro for just one meal.
Am thankful (#225).
Oh, and I've managed to order my cake.
Hee..
Instead of waiting for it, I've decided to get my own this year.
DON'T YOU KNOW THAT?
Jeez.
Breathe.....
Exhale.
Had awesome maggi goreng that I can never tire of.
Never fails to leaving me contented.
Bonus lies in being driven to and fro for just one meal.
Am thankful (#225).
Oh, and I've managed to order my cake.
Hee..
Instead of waiting for it, I've decided to get my own this year.
No comments :
Post a Comment