It is not about the one looking up, but about the One looking down at you.
I can't explain it when things fall into places the way you hoped they will turn out to be.
I can't explain the prediction that I will be stuck with two of the most silent people I know.
I wanted to go so bad that I blocked people from getting into their own house until they said yes.
And I was a tad upset when the prediction really happened.
But then there was the timing of seeing slave driver's car going under while mine was going up.
And then just a few sms-es later, there he was as well!
He's way better company than two Silencerts (yes, I am right now nicknaming the silent people as Silencerts).
I'll be on the other side waiting for you.
I said. To him getting through the tunnel with about 50 people welcoming us.
And those words strummed something deep.
Because isn't God on the other side of the tunnel for us?
So there we were now four.
We moved seats once, over to a better place some people abandoned.
It turns out I was then sitting on the right side and angle to watch Nana dance!
Which was a double triple yay! Like, mission accomplished!
I'm thankful that nothing was a coincidence today.
That (thankful #144) it was all in His timing .
If I wasn't fetching 2 Silencerts, I wouldn't have been at that speed or place to have seen the car.
And if we weren't waiting for slave driver, we wouldn't be seated where I could see Nana's every move.
And somewhere in between all that, (thankful #145) I saw all the people that matters to me.
As scattered as they are, they were all there.
Like we would all be someday in heaven.
vhy u stalk me n c my every moof.
ReplyDelete>.<
Because you invited me to do just that.
ReplyDelete