PHEW!
I'm pooped.
Seriously.
It's like a whirlwind when Ko comes back. Especially this time without the kids and he can run around faster.
Thankfully it was only for 3 freaking nights!
Ko tries to fit in as many people to meet in one day as he can and I to planned that out with the various locations for just one of those days. And one day alone was tiring!
He even made calls in the car to catch up with people while the driver is driving him from one place to another!
I'm sounding so familiar to what I was doing in Aussie. FETCHING HIM AROUND.
Except there are no naps in the car this time!
I get this sense of being shifted into the highest gear to accommodate his speed of..... needing to get this done, meet this and that when he's around. Like tasks after tasks in a game, with no time to waste and you can ticked 'Mission accomplished' if you made it in time.
What with our absurd speed limits here and the local traffic jams, we pretty much were behind schedule some of the time and I wasn't going to risk getting a ticket just for him!
Then there were the 26 boxes of GH biscuits he bought to bring home. Yup, an astounding 17 kilos.
Thanks to the brilliant packer of a sis-in-law I have, we manage to cut it down to 20 boxes by repacking them one box at a time.
And those went into this big box to checked in that showed up ORANGE and RED on the security scan in the airport.
The security went 'What do you have in your box?', being slightly suspicious before putting the security clearance sticker on as he explained.
And now it is time to catch up on my sleep after an early start going out before 5AM to drop him off with dad.
No comments :
Post a Comment