Things were looking really gloomy at the start of this week.
What with my hand and all.
I wasn't expecting GDOP worship to turn out so well.
I wasn't expecting this amount of fellowship in a week.
And how He turned my sorrows into joy this week.
Had dinner to celebrate an 18th birthday.
Had a seriously hilarious time.
And high from the sugar rush and tons of laughter, I did something I never imagined I could.
I pulled slave driver's ears!
I don't mean to be so excited and silly, but I am!!!
Feels like a wall broke down this week.
We've all been out three times in just one week and there's more to come!
Maybe this is just momentarily because he's changing jobs and I was kinda home all week.
Like meeting at an interchange.
But whatever it is, I'm grateful for the way things turn out.
For bravery in that early morning hour to speak out my heart.(#147)
For people like Vi that prayed.(#148)
For Him who loved me enough to know I needed all this.(#149)
No comments :
Post a Comment