1. Vi - Thank you for the chocolate, awesome day at the beach and dinner. The bestest present is the presence. And this year especially, a reminder that life is so precious.
2. Jen - Thank you for pasar mlm and being the constant pig of SK buddy.
3. Taz - For the Florida trinkets I have yet to see from this sweet, thoughtful person in sorta exchange for Mr. Platypus that somehow coincide with my birthday thus, a birthday present of sort all the way from US.
4. Dad's concern over how I was spending my birthday. Despite not wishing me or giving an angpow of sort. Haha!
5. Finally getting a haircut from a hairstylist who accommodate English! Smatteringly is still something.
6. Nana - Nandos at Gurney and tea-lover alike. Oh! Worship vents. And solo buddy? For now that is.
For always bringing me back to the deep end. Hahahaha!
7. Keat - For offering to buy me anything I want, except of course my last year list seems so unimportant now. And of course a gigolo is still out of the question.
8. Bro - For sharing my birthday with me. Happy Birthday, Ko!
For loving me in his own way of calorie counting which I lovingly told him went out the door today.
9. For all the greetings that came today. Thank you!!
10. Most importantly GOD - for being my Everything. Is it even possible to thank God for being my God?
Now that wasn't a bad start to 1000 things to be thankful/grateful of.
My goal is to list 1000 things within one year. Though I don't think it really matters if I set a timeline. Haha!

OH WAIT, WAS IT YOUR BIRTHDAY?
ReplyDelete>.<"""
Let's go out. Again. Some day.
And great... am I supposed to start this too? :P