And I've wished hard
Finally it is freaking here!!!
Burger King is in Penang!!!!
It was quite a rush to go there on opening night, and just waiting for the table, waiting in queue to finally get it with all the crowd of hungry BK fans!
What surprised me was seeing some pretty old folks eating alongside their adult children there.
Here's my mushroom swiss.
Although I remember they used to have double mushroom swiss...wonder what happened to that.
And of course the beloved onion rings!!
But sadly, I'll only give the meal a 6 out of 10 (1.5 of that comes from finally arriving in Penang) because the size has shrunk and the mushroom tasted like it came straight from a can without being rinsed. Onion rings definitely earned 2 points. The unevenly cooked fries and the rubbery mozzarella cheese sticks was dissappointing.
Oh well, at least it has arrived, right?
No comments :
Post a Comment