Have a long terrible nightmare last night where I was going after cockroaches one at a time.
And the worst part was I wasn't just squashing them with paper and throwing into the trash but I was picking them up with my fingers and purposely ripping one into two pieces, another cockroach was tortured leg by leg and finally the head was ripped as well, and yet another had the wings plucked first and the body later. And the scenes were just going on and on and on...with other weird torturous methods of dealing with them.
*shudders*
All because the last thing I did before I slept last night was squashed and throw away a roach that came into sight while I was getting a glass of water. It kinda dive from the counter top and fell on it's back, not like I was chasing after it. Urgh.
No more roaches or nightmares tonight. I'm skipping that glass of water.
No comments :
Post a Comment