This Tudor Village is like awesomely small. It was all fenced up and we can't get in.
So my macro shots were all courtesy of my brother's Canon.
Took alot of zooming and alot of steadying my hand on the fence to get them right.
The Fairy Tree was standing behind the Tudor Village.
It was a good thing that it was fenced up because I just wanted to touch every single creature carved there!
I had a hard time deciding how to photograph some of them, in the end I only manage to isolate out a few.
| Spooky eyes in the dark. (My favourite out of all Fairy Tree shots) |
Trick my photographer friend taught me: If you use the camera's timer it should help you auto-stabilize. ;)
ReplyDeleteWorks.
Though not on people because they keep asking, hey your timer's blinking and get caught moving when it goes off.