Sunday, December 7, 2008

Neighbour

Today, a new neighbor move in on the opposite row.
2 loadful of trailer lorries.
My dad 'salute' the family, for it breaks his own record of one trailer lorry many years ago.
The 2 cars outside their house have Wilayah number plate.
I'm sure my dad will find out their background soon.

Seeing the 2 boys and a girl running in and out of their new house,
I'm excited, prayerful for them.
That they'll be able to settle down well.
New school and all.
Being young and innocent can sometimes be a good thing.
I'm sure it's a lot tougher on the parents.

But for myself, it brings a hard cold flashback feeling inside.
For remembering those first few months of not fitting in.
Of seeing all the familiar furnitures in unfamiliar rooms.
Of being uprooted from the comfort of a familiar place to another.

I'm reminded of the 'What-if' game I play so rarely because it only brings out the pointless emotional side of things.

...
On another note, today my dad brought up an ugly gossip about donuts.
I won't mention what it is, but the moment he started on donuts, he was doomed.
He heard it from a student who heard it from someone else.
Which means it's not a reliable statement.
Don't talk bad about my donuts.
Especially when you don't eat them.
Hmph.

1 comment :

  1. doughnuts..haha.. imagine you defending your doughnuts with a broom..shoo shoo

    ReplyDelete